• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hudson1013

Nov 8, 2020
    Hello I'm starting a mobile welding business and would like to see if anyone would be interested in my services I can do stick and mig please let me know if I can be any service to you I'm out of Carroll County Maryland

Harrys

Short Round
    Jul 12, 2014
    SOMD
    Hello I'm starting a mobile welding business and would like to see if anyone would be interested in my services I can do stick and mig please let me know if I can be any service to you I'm out of Carroll County Maryland
    Best of luck, I was a smoke eater for the first half of my militart career and was Pitsburgh pipe certified before the military. I even built a 40 foot lattuce boom for a crane. Welted on many specialized metals and did some moonlighting for Brown and Root in New Orleans building oil rigs and helo platforms. It is a great skill to have and did some x-ray of the gas lines not to recently. The military really has some stuff you will never see outside their domain.

Hudson1013

Nov 8, 2020
    Best of luck, I was a smoke eater for the first half of my militart career and was Pitsburgh pipe certified before the military. I even built a 40 foot lattuce boom for a crane. Welted on many specialized metals and did some moonlighting for Brown and Root in New Orleans building oil rigs and helo platforms. It is a great skill to have and did some x-ray of the gas lines not to recently. The military really has some stuff you will never see outside their domain.
    Thank you I appreciate that

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fooj64

Latest threads

Top Bottom