• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armyengineer93

May 25, 2022
    Baltimore
    Hey everyone I’ve been trying to access my account with MSP and it won’t let me log in. When I put forgot password it just says an error as occurred. Has anyone else had this issue? Thank you!

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Hey everyone I’ve been trying to access my account with MSP and it won’t let me log in. When I put forgot password it just says an error as occurred. Has anyone else had this issue? Thank you!
    I had to change my password to get in recently. It worked fine after that. Not sure if that is your issue or not.

Armyengineer93

May 25, 2022
    Baltimore
    When I try to change password it just says an error has occurred and kicks me back. Not sure if it’s from the influx of people applying or not. I’ll try calling them when they open.

Sigwolf9

May 4, 2022
    Maryland
    So I received approval on the 3rd of August for my HGP. My application was accepted on July 13th. So only 21 days later I get approval. I already have a HQL and have purchased many “guns”.

However, when I go to my Dashboard to view my HGP status it says Approved but to the far right it says you have 10 days to request a informal review. This is quite confusing. Just wanted to post this I already know the answer. The MSP have not updated the site this option will appear for both approved and dis approved.

Trauma915

Oct 4, 2019
    When I try to change password it just says an error has occurred and kicks me back. Not sure if it’s from the influx of people applying or not. I’ll try calling them when they open.
    Insure that you are using the correct email address if you have multiple

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    groundthing

Latest threads

Top Bottom