• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    Clarence Thomas should have statues erected in his honor and law schools named for him. It will never happen as it would trigger the Left to an unprecedented degree. That’s even more reason to do so.

I’m not Catholic or Christian at all…but I would happily support Sainthood for him.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    We DO owe him a huge debt. But we also have to be grateful for the change in circumstances that allowed him to write Bruen. Without Justices Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, and Barrett onboard, the case would never have been heard.

Which means we need to thank the guy that a far left Soros-owned prosecutor is currently looking to indict for laughably insane reasons in pursuit of a conviction that will never stand in hopes of reducing the odds that the guy they hate will also replace Sotomayor, and let Thomas recommend his own successor.

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    We DO owe him a huge debt. But we also have to be grateful for the change in circumstances that allowed him to write Bruen. Without Justices Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, and Barrett onboard, the case would never have been heard.

Which means we need to thank the guy that a far left Soros-owned prosecutor is currently looking to indict for laughably insane reasons in pursuit of a conviction that will never stand in hopes of reducing the odds that the guy they hate will also replace Sotomayor, and let Thomas recommend his own successor.
    This is true.

He needed some play friends and got them.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE

Oh it may have been heard but the opinion would have been a wee bit different.

TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    Clarence Thomas should have statues erected in his honor and law schools named for him. It will never happen as it would trigger the Left to an unprecedented degree. That’s even more reason to do so.

I’m not Catholic or Christian at all…but I would happily support Sainthood for him.

There are numerous empty pedestal's throughout the south that are currently without their statues.

Sirex