• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobs.sunoco

Jun 3, 2010
    To all of our customers. If you are currently waiting for us to call you your wait is over. If it has been more than 7 days from that date that you made application to purchase your firearm you may now pickup that firearm. We have an additional form for you to sign and you're done. Please pass the word on as we are trying notify all of our customers. One last thing, we close at 8PM during the week so please do not show up at 7:45. My employees have families too!

ED O

May 18, 2013
    Lusby
    My furture purchases will go to these guys. MSAR still won't let me pick up my Sig P250SC I purchased back in april. Since It will be more than a month before I get cleared by MSP for that purchase can I go to Bob's and purchase a gun this weekend and pick it up in a 8 days then next month or longer pick up my previous purchase from MSAR?

JAY1234

Retired Radioman Chief
    Dec 1, 2012
    St Marys County Maryland
    I have purchased numerous firearms from Bob's Sunoco. My only complaint is that I didn't find out he had a FFL business until I had already purchased some firearms at another place.
    Bob is a very personable person as well as his employees. I will recommend his business to anyone seeking a fair firearm purchase.

44man

MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Bob's is a great place to do buisness. this only makes it that much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tony1094

Latest threads

Top Bottom