Waiting for an unspecified piece of mail!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • anaconda21122

Jul 19, 2022
    Maryland
    Stand fast marine. Prepare to be informed to wait for a notification of intent to send you an official letter announcing the official stance on use of mail to announce changes in procedure. You’ll get the word. This has been an official testing of an emergency deployment readiness exercise.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Well, at least I went to the range last night. I didn't shoot but 2 rounds, but had 10-12 youths shooting. Great therapy.

anaconda21122

Jul 19, 2022
    Maryland
    Day six of the dreaded 5 to 7 business days has arrived and there is not a glimmer of hope that the beloved and revered mail service will deliver today. USPS shows nothing.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Day six of the dreaded 5 to 7 business days and no joy. This is just toughening me up for the BATF Form 1 process.

This is just toughening me up for the BATF Form 1 process.
    Don't get me started on the ATF forms. You might as well forget about them. I have had them take from 8 to 14 months. I have something in eForms (F4) jail that is way pass the 90 days that was promised.

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    Well at USPS in this area has such a great reputation for speed, and efficiency....Oh, wait a minute, uumm, never mind. Go ahead and reload the cooler :D

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Nah, something happened to change the progress. For about 3 weeks straight, folks were Approved to card in mailbox in about 3 days, even out to Garrett county one reply here was.

Everyone approved after 8/1 seems to be in a slowdown

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Nah, something happened to change the progress. For about 3 weeks straight, folks were Approved to card in mailbox in about 3 days, even out to Garrett county one reply here was.

Everyone approved after 8/1 seems to be in a slowdown
    Yea, something is up. I live less than 5 miles from the LD. But then again, out mail service sucks here.

camo556

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2021
    Apparently USPS has updated their site so you can now see whats coming tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom