• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crosseye Dominant

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2018
    Wow, stopped by and had no idea both of these were shutting down forever. Was there some new legislation that caused this?

Markpixs

Apr 23, 2011
    NOVA
    Had not heard that, was at Vienna before Christmas, shopping for gifts. Never understood C&R's business model but had some great double rifles, if you were heading to Africa

Dean5791

Remington Fan
    Mar 25, 2010
    All they said on their Facebook page is that they lost their FFL. Not sure why or how. very strange...

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    I got a few things from Adrian during the last couple of years. I'm sorry to see them close.

redsandman6

Dec 22, 2011
    Dundalk
    I was at Vienna in January and the shop still had a decent selection but was not like other times I had stop in. I went today to see what they had left the shop is pretty much empty. It was a stark contrast from January. I did get a couple of mags and some small ar parts

spur0701

Dec 31, 2009
    Rumint I heard was that their FFL was pulled due to too many problems with their paper......who knows the real fact pattern behind it. I used them on occasion but stopped when they hiked their transfer fee to $40.

redsandman6

Dec 22, 2011
    Dundalk
    Rumint I heard was that their FFL was pulled due to too many problems with their paper......who knows the real fact pattern behind it. I used them on occasion but stopped when they hiked their transfer fee to $40.
    this would make sense. there a lot of reports all over the country with the atf shutting down shops for paperwork errors

KH195

Ultimate Member
    Jan 10, 2013
    Virginia
    Shame to loose Vienna Arsenal. I live about two miles away and had no idea. Found some amazing deals in their giant used mag bins over the last few years.

Markpixs

Apr 23, 2011
    NOVA
    Called a friend who works at a LGS in Woodbridge and he says the FFL was pulled. Said his shop had a hard audit at the end of last year from ATF so the sloppy are getting slapped. No intel on C&R.

fwgj

MDS Supporter
    Apr 18, 2022
    Up County MoCo
    Shame to loose Vienna Arsenal. I live about two miles away and had no idea. Found some amazing deals in their giant used mag bins over the last few years.
    Ugh. Gut punch. They were my “go to” for extended mags. Allowed me to order from Sig, shipped to store for pickup. This really sucks.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    I got my Dan Wesson Silverback from him way back for 40% off list price. He had a special going on guns from one of his suppliers, this was one of them.

fwgj

MDS Supporter
    Apr 18, 2022
    Up County MoCo
    So what retail locations in Virginia (preferably in the same general area) offer the same selection and service that Vienna Arsenal used to provide? Expect to still need extended Sig magazines in the future.....

Crosseye Dominant

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2018
    So what retail locations in Virginia (preferably in the same general area) offer the same selection and service that Vienna Arsenal used to provide? Expect to still need extended Sig magazines in the future.....

Loudon Guns in Leesburg, All Shooters tactical in Woodbridge, SSG tactical in Fredericksburg and DK in Bowling Green. DK is on this board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom