• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    And the fact they do it last day is pathetic. They think it’s a game, playing with our rights and tax dollars. F**k em.
    I'd wait until the last minute to file as well. Get as many eyes on the petition as possible to ensure it says what I want and doesn't imply anything I don't. They know they have slim hopes of winning and they can't let a silly error sink them.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    And the fact they do it last day is pathetic. They think it’s a game, playing with our rights and tax dollars. F**k em.
    Nah, this is business as usual. If we had lost, we would have taken the full 14 days to appeal en banc.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009

Oh they certainly play games with Rights and Tax Dollars . But filing motions when they are due , is SOP for most everyone , most of the time . Nothing special or unique here . Heck , they were actually 7 hours early .

Now , we wait for news of expected request for Stay .

fredthe

MDS Supporter
    Oct 18, 2023
    Bowie, MD
    State files for En banc
    IANAL but the way I read it the state is saying that if you're going to rely on Bruen, then you need to pay attention to the entirety and not cherry-pick.

I wouldn't bet on which way this would fall if it went as far as SCOTUS, so if you want a handgun get your HQL as this isn't going away anytome soon. (Or better get your HCP since the HQL is then free.)

OldBrokenGrunt

Aug 3, 2022
    Mount Airy
    It’s ridiculous that these POS politicians use tax dollars for this kind of crap. If they had to pay for every lost court case out of their own pockets they would shut their pie holes and quit trying to infringe on constitutional rights.

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    IANAL but the way I read it the state is saying that if you're going to rely on Bruen, then you need to pay attention to the entirety and not cherry-pick.

I wouldn't bet on which way this would fall if it went as far as SCOTUS, so if you want a handgun get your HQL as this isn't going away anytome soon. (Or better get your HCP since the HQL is then free.)
    or get a C&R licence and you can have some nice collection handguns sent right to your door with out state interfering

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tyler42232

Latest threads

Top Bottom