• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bemmster

Jan 25, 2024
    Harford County, MD
    I did a lot of searching on the forum, but I'm confused about pistol braces. I know what's going on with the current pistol brace rulings, but I don't understand what's allowed in Maryland.

The VECTOR-SDP GEN II is on the handgun roster. Am I able to just throw on an adapter and pistol brace and call it a day? Any other regulations I need to know or meet? That's where I'm getting confused.

Thanks in advance, if I missed a post in my search that clarifies everything just link it.

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    I did a lot of searching on the forum, but I'm confused about pistol braces. I know what's going on with the current pistol brace rulings, but I don't understand what's allowed in Maryland.

The VECTOR-SDP GEN II is on the handgun roster. Am I able to just throw on an adapter and pistol brace and call it a day? Any other regulations I need to know or meet? That's where I'm getting confused.

Thanks in advance, if I missed a post in my search that clarifies everything just link it.
    It's on the roster and a braced pistol is a braced pistol as far as MD goes. Literally nothing to be confused about on the state side (for a change).

outrider58

Loves Red Balloons
    MDS Supporter
    Can you do a folding brace and a suppressor? I know you can't do 2 of the 3 evil features for a rifle, but since it's still technically a pistol with a brace that should be fine right?
    A folding brace is not a folding stock(because you a not shouldering a brace...right?), so that doesn't count as an evil feature.

ETA: ;)

Last edited:

Bemmster

Jan 25, 2024
    Harford County, MD
    My last question, the Vector SDP Gen II is on the roster, but I don't see the Vector SDP Enhanced Gen II. You think the enhanced specifically needs to be on the roster, or is it covered by them listing "Vector SDP Gen II" with an N/A model number?

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    My last question, the Vector SDP Gen II is on the roster, but I don't see the Vector SDP Enhanced Gen II. You think the enhanced specifically needs to be on the roster, or is it covered by them listing "Vector SDP Gen II" with an N/A model number?

It is on the roster as well.

1720602718831.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    shatter

Latest threads

Top Bottom