• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MagnumFarce

May 3, 2013
    Centreville, MD
    I took the Utah class in Greensboro, MD today. I loved it. I thought the folks at Genesis did an outstanding job; the class was well-paced, informative, and thorough. I am inspired to seek out more training and can highly recommend both a Utah CCW class and Genesis for anyone seeking training. It really was THAT good.

1BADI5

Are we there yet
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft Meade AOR
    I did mine with a buddy last night in Millersville at Worth A Shot......decent class......mailing my permit packet tomorrow:party29:

y.pestis

Apr 2, 2013
    I took the Utah class in Greensboro, MD today. I loved it. I thought the folks at Genesis did an outstanding job; the class was well-paced, informative, and thorough. I am inspired to seek out more training and can highly recommend both a Utah CCW class and Genesis for anyone seeking training. It really was THAT good.

I was in that class with you and agree 100%. Highly recommended. They will also do HQL and MD CCW classes.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Thank you for the kind words. One of the things that sets us apart from other instructors is we do everything needed including mail the applications to Utah.

Our goal is to see that every customer receive their permit in a timely manor. By offering a well thought out course, finger printing, passport photos, paperwork review and postage of every application we ensure that all applications are submitted.

I can't tell you how many times we have students take our class even though they took another instructors course all because they never mailed their application in to Utah. I have asked them why it wasn't mailed in and it's normally the same story. They couldn't find finger printing services, never went to get their passport photo, or simply left the application sitting on the kitchen table and forgot about it.

Utah regulations say that applications must be submitted within 1 year of taking the course. My how quickly a year can go by.

If your interested in an all inclusive full service program take a look at our website for our course schedule. www.genesisfirearms.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom