• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • moojersey

Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sep 7, 2013
    Cecil County
    Just wanted to give ASTC (ASSOCIATED SECURITY TRAINING CENTER, INC.) a 'thumbs up' for the UTAH CFP class they did at the Maryland Small Arms range. I attended this class this past Sunday, price was only $60.00 which I think is a very reasonable price. It includes everything except the passport photo that you have to get on your own (very easy at walgreens, cvs, wal mart, etc.) My instructor was "Mo", and he kept the class very interesting. He had a pretty good sense of humor too which provided for some good comic relief moments. I have great respect for this company as they offer the MD HQL class for $20.00 because they don't want $$$ to stand in the way of people getting the training to be able to own a firearm. Highly recommend these guys. :D

TheWhiteBuffalo

Not Impressed
    Dec 26, 2012
    Hughesville, MD
    Thanks for posting the feedback, I'm sure Mo really appreciates it.

Mo is a top notch instructor. I always try and spread the word about the good things happening at ASTC.

ASTC

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Thanks!

Just wanted to give ASTC (ASSOCIATED SECURITY TRAINING CENTER, INC.) a 'thumbs up' for the UTAH CFP class they did at the Maryland Small Arms range. I attended this class this past Sunday, price was only $60.00 which I think is a very reasonable price. It includes everything except the passport photo that you have to get on your own (very easy at walgreens, cvs, wal mart, etc.) My instructor was "Mo", and he kept the class very interesting. He had a pretty good sense of humor too which provided for some good comic relief moments. I have great respect for this company as they offer the MD HQL class for $20.00 because they don't want $$$ to stand in the way of people getting the training to be able to own a firearm. Highly recommend these guys. :D

Thanks for your kind comments about our classes. We appreciate the feedback. "Word of mouth" is the best advertising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom