• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • They're paid for, but never picked up? Wish I had that kind of money to burn. :D

Is it possible any of these guys are military, and got ordered to ship out before they were done?

Yeah but it's been 2 years no one deploys for that long the Amry is 1 yr & Marines 6 months or mabye somthing unfortunat happened IDK (I hope not) but I know I wouldn't have left a lower sitting in the store for 2 years I have a hard time waiting 7 days for them.

X-Factor

I don't say please
    Jun 2, 2009
    Calvert County
    Since they TECHNICALLY haven't been transferred, Corsica Coatings has ownership and it would be up to THEM to decide what to do. Sure the money has changed hands, but as far as MSP is concerned (depending on paperwork status), they still belong to Corsica, NOT MSI or MDS.

xtreme43s10

Ultimate Member
    Mar 19, 2007
    maryland, in Mont county
    Since they TECHNICALLY haven't been transferred, Corsica Coatings has ownership and it would be up to THEM to decide what to do. Sure the money has changed hands, but as far as MSP is concerned (depending on paperwork status), they still belong to Corsica, NOT MSI or MDS.

I think you might be a little wrong, when we did the group buy we each paid LRB for the lower's, then they where all shipped to Joe to do the transfer. Joe has possession of the lowers to do the transfers but he doesn't own them. and has to be careful just selling them to someone else. This is really BS that some people on here have stuck Joe with them for so long, he's a great guy to do bussiness with, and transfered them back then for only $20 for us. The group buy took place over 2 years ago for these.

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    Just talked to Joe.

All have been accounted for. He does have some in stock (minus the one I just bought).

Kudo's to Joe for sticking it out this long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom