• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike1690

Jan 28, 2016
    Good morning MDS. I have a question for the group. I sent a rifle back to the manufacturer for warranty repairs and the repairs were completed and the rifle was sent back on Wednesday with a scheduled delivery for today. I've been following the tracking and noticed it made it all the way to the local UPS depot. This morning it says "Airport Security Delay". It was shipped UPS ground and no airports involved. Has anyone seen this before and might know what this means? I've reached out to the manufacturer but they are not very responsive. (That's another story)

GuitarmanNick

Ultimate Member
    Jan 9, 2017
    Laurel
    I am expecting a delivery from Range Brass of 9mm bulk brass and got the same message on the UPS ground shipment this morning. Just got another email that said it has been delivered to an "agent". My apartment complex has gotten UPS so pissed that they no longer deliver here and drop packages at Parcel Express nearby for pick-up.
    Not sure how it was actually shipped by UPS.

Mike1690

Jan 28, 2016
    I’m thinking maybe they put it in a secure area until just before the truck leaves rather than just have it sit on the truck.

Lmo

Mar 1, 2018
    I got the same thing sometime back. I was having mags shipped from Keep Shooting in Pennsylvania. In the middle of transit, I got a notification that it was delayed for airport security. Now, I am sure they did not fly it from Pennsylvania into IAD. But, I did get the package eventually.

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    They seem to be full of excuses lately. Got this the other day never heard this one before:

IMG_4458.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom