• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K-Romulus

Suburban Commando
    Mar 15, 2007
    NE MoCO
    20 MIN to rampage unimpeded through an elementary school with Joe Biden's double-barreled shotgun would certainly result in the same body count (or higher).

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    20 MIN to rampage unimpeded through an elementary school with Joe Biden's double-barreled shotgun would certainly result in the same body count (or higher).

This should be pointed out more. Pick almost ANY remotely modern firearm... Even the report on VT said the death toll wouldn't have been lower even if Cho used a revolver with speed loader.

rizeld

Jan 11, 2013
    Frederick

Any firearm could produce those results, including a musket. The colonials/Red coats could fire 2 rounds in 1 minute. And that is from a history book. Not a poll.

Chevy

Sep 6, 2010
    According to the article title Obama is part of the reason it didn't pass.

Thanks Obama...

aireyc

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Didn't Cho kill like 30+ adults with two handguns, one of which was a P22? I'd think it'd be easier to kill children in a classroom than adults on a campus.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Any firearm could produce those results, including a musket. The colonials/Red coats could fire 2 rounds in 1 minute. And that is from a history book. Not a poll.

A machete, sword, hatchet, baseball bat, pocket knife, hammer etc could reach up that body count in well under 5 minutes in an elementary school. The problem lies in these idiots thinking that if you just ban "assault weapons" everything is going to be peachy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom