Attachments

• 20221128_173341.jpg
      20221128_173341.jpg
      302.5 KB · Views: 61

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    I had one of those a few years ago. I wanted to love it so bad, but mine had issues feeding the BBs, and when in full auto/burst mode, it went thru CO2 extremely fast

slyitry

Jul 28, 2009
    I had one of those a few years ago. I wanted to love it so bad, but mine had issues feeding the BBs, and when in full auto/burst mode, it went thru CO2 extremely fast
    Did you ever attempt to take it apart to see what the problem was?

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    What a great place to shoot!

And, kudos to you for taking advantage of it!

(All I dreamed of for years was a private place of my own to shoot and once I got it, I did … For about a year. Funny how we sometimes take stuff for granted and; after awhile, I peeled off toward competition match shooting and then of course career took over.

I didn’t realize what I didn’t have until I‘d moved off that private parcel and into a neighborhood and I needed to function test fire some 1911 .45acp target reloads coming off the Dillon 550 out my back door … at 11pm.

Enjoy it while you got it!

slyitry

Jul 28, 2009
    What a great place to shoot!

And, kudos to you for taking advantage of it!

(All I dreamed of for years was a private place of my own to shoot and once I got it, I did … For about a year. Funny how we sometimes take stuff for granted and; after awhile, I peeled off toward competition match shooting and then of course career took over.

I didn’t realize what I didn’t have until I‘d moved off that private parcel and into a neighborhood and I needed to function test fire some 1911 .45acp target reloads coming off the Dillon 550 out my back door … at 11pm.

Enjoy it while you got it!
    Thanks. I do try to take advantage every chance I get because as you stated it doesn't last forever. I often times forget how great this place is until I'm reminded by someone.

May 21, 2017
    Gaithersburg, MD
    Gotta applaud you for being out there, actively working on your skills, having a ball and staying safe. I'm jealous you have the property to shoot on, looks ideal as hell.

slyitry

Jul 28, 2009
    No, I wasn't going to mess with a full auto CO2 gun. I sold it, fully disclosing my issues, at a loss.
    Sorry to hear. They no longer make the steel force but are now producing the HK 416 which is basically the same thing in a different housing.

slyitry

Jul 28, 2009
    Interesting video. That is a wild BB gun!

Bet those CO2 cartridges go fast in full auto mode.
    They do but one thing that helps is when you hold the trigger its a six round burst. You can mod it to empty the magazine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom