• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Senator Jeff WaldstriKKKer, the Vice Chair of JPC, the Demanding Mommie’s bought-and-paid-for favorite legistraitor Puppet - - the chief bill sponsor of SB-1 - - walks through the Patriot Funnel of Freedom:
    39C97960-538A-4654-9FFD-4BF20E04509C.jpeg

14B89665-A0D1-45BD-8F13-BDF5DC78B3FB.jpeg
    61C8DD40-5EF5-4FC5-9D95-990847F2C141.jpeg

49CEC372-1C20-4339-9A82-E9E350A0AE34.jpeg

Last edited:

NewTwo

Jan 10, 2020
    If we signed up for in-person testimony and didn't get an email confirming or denying should we still bother showing up anyway? Annapolis is a long drive and I don't intend to show up just to get the door slammed in my face.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    BOO!!

HSSSSsssssssssss!!

He’s a walking oxyMORON:

A lawyer … a Vice Chair on the Senate Judicial Proceedings Committee … openly soliciting cash donations from the Mommies and others for legislation to benefit them … then intentionally proposing laws which (even non-lawyers know) are not Constitutional.

FEC412D1-45E8-43DC-A59C-D712269577E3.jpeg

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    If we signed up for in-person testimony and didn't get an email confirming or denying should we still bother showing up anyway? Annapolis is a long drive and I don't intend to show up just to get the door slammed in my face.

Go into your “myMGA“ account and click on the ‘SIGNED UP ITEMS” LIST TO SEE IF YOU ARE CONFIRMED:

B8590712-55ED-418C-8E01-1B3D60BC87CC.jpeg

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Rat bastard

He is either ignorant of history or willing to be complacent to violence and the disarming of minorities in order to push an agenda.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    This is how we get equal time defending the Second Amendment in Maryland on WJZ-TV News, countering to the bogus claims of Senator Smith, Chair of JPC, after he was interviewed:

52704BAC-893D-48FC-BFE3-AC6D26C10157.jpeg

pitpawten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 28, 2013
    I got no email indicating that I was confirmed and there's nothing new on the MGA website, but it still shows the three bills that I'm signed up for oral in person testimony.

Will be there nonetheless but would be good to know mentally if I should be prepared to speak...

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    If anyone finds news reports for today, post them up.

Stoveman was interviewed for Patriot Picket by both WJZ-TV and FOX5 DC earlier this morning, so we hope to be in both media markets today.

Stoveman will be back here soon to report more details about these news interviews, as well as to share some of the latest controversy about our “1938” sign.

hdatontodo

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2012
    So. Central Balto Co
    So far, on WJZ noon news, there was a quick blurb at the beginning showing the Moms group. Twenty mins in, they did a preview of the 4pm news, showing a Moms group sign and saying their would have a piece on Gun Safety Day.

Website
    Mothers pushing for stricter gun laws to testify in front of Maryland lawmakers.

Last edited:

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Stoveman was interviewed for Patriot Picket by both WJZ-TV and FOX5 DC earlier this morning, so we hope to be in both media markets today.

Stoveman will be back here soon to report more details about these news interviews, as well as to share some of the latest controversy about our “1938” sign.
    I love the sign. I bet the story is good.

Wish I could be there. Alas, lost my babysitter to a knee injury and thus I'm playing dad and working.

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living

I thought Karen was ratting you out to WAPO?

Guess she gave the scoop to WJZ/FOX instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom