Tutoring on a Dillon 550...I want to look over someone's shoulder...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boisepaw

boisepaw
    Jan 5, 2015
    Eastern shore, MD
    I bought a used Dillon 550 with a ton of extras...conversion kits, dies, toolheads as well as a bunch of components. I haven't set it up yet.

I'm a visual learner...and I don't mean YouTube.

In the next couple of weeks I would love to look over someone's shoulder during a reloading session to "learn by doing". And by asking questions. If you are within an hour or so of Kent Island/Queen Anne's County and wouldn't mind showing me the ropes, I'd love to have a chance to learn from an experienced reloader.

I will be using it for handgun reloading probably but if there is someone who has experimented with using it for some (or all) of the stages of reloading for precision rifle, I'd love to learn about that as well.

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    Calling @daemonassassin…

He’s offered in the past and may be willing still

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    I bought a used Dillon 550 with a ton of extras...conversion kits, dies, toolheads as well as a bunch of components. I haven't set it up yet.

I'm a visual learner...and I don't mean YouTube.

In the next couple of weeks I would love to look over someone's shoulder during a reloading session to "learn by doing". And by asking questions. If you are within an hour or so of Kent Island/Queen Anne's County and wouldn't mind showing me the ropes, I'd love to have a chance to learn from an experienced reloader.

I will be using it for handgun reloading probably but if there is someone who has experimented with using it for some (or all) of the stages of reloading for precision rifle, I'd love to learn about that as well.
    If you are willing to make the drive to the east side of Frederick, I'd be willing to help you out.

BFMIN

Ultimate Member
    Nov 5, 2010
    Eastern shore
    I have a 550b setup in Talbot Co, near St Michaels.
    I'd be glad to help.
    PM me if you're interested.
    DSCF1368.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom