• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    LOL, I was thinking more along the lines of "Camarillo Brillo", due to potentially being a MILF:

As long as she has a real Mexican poncho and not a Sears poncho

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    QUESTION I got an M11 9 way back in 1990-92 something like that during the first Bush administration. That seems to make it legal to have but I was reading something about not being allowed to transport it. Does that mean we can't take it to the range?
    eruby might be spot-on with his Jeff G/Jeff G's mom relationship if this post has any truth to it :lol2:

TI-tick

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    JEff G.jpg

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Clearly a sad, even tragic, case of Identity Dysphoria.

JeffG better stop wearing his mother's lingerie; she's been reduced to wearing his Spider Man boxers. Nothing good can come of this.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I am not concerning myself about who they are. I and we have done nothing wrong . To me this is lighthearted fun

Speaking of lighthearted fun, I sure can't wait to get my hands on a shidton of ammo for all my guns and have a well deserved range day. That used to mean maybe spending about $25+ in ammo to shoot my 22, 45, 06, etc. Now I am afraid to shoot as much ammo as I like, for fear of not being able to replace it ( lack of stock in factory ammo, or components like primers, etc) and the terrible costs of today which likely takes a nice $25-$50 day into the $200+ just in replacing spent ammo at Brandon aged supply and demand prices.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    This is Jeff G’s’ mother.

I have taken control of all his Facebook accounts and he will not be getting them back. In addition, I will also be deleting this account and reporting all of you degenerates to the authorities.

This is not the son I raised. I raised my son to be respectful, well mannered, God fearing boy. The Internet has ruined him, this group especially and he now refers to himself as the "cordless paper punching God of the range".

You degenerates did this to him and I am putting an end to it. If he refuses to live a worthwhile life, then I will live his life for him.

Goodbye, and I hope your parents are as disappointed in you as I am disappointed in my son.

Jeff G’s mom
    Someone should tell Ms. G she is only 11 posts away from the water cooler and when she gains access she will be able to operate the Delete Account lever and vanish into never never land.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom