Jun 24, 2008
    Carroll County, Md
    Approves. :thumbsup:

Ben-Stein.jpg

jeff g

BANNED!!!
    Jul 7, 2020
    This is Jeff G’s’ mother.

I have taken control of all his Facebook accounts and he will not be getting them back. In addition, I will also be deleting this account and reporting all of you degenerates to the authorities.

This is not the son I raised. I raised my son to be respectful, well mannered, God fearing boy. The Internet has ruined him, this group especially and he now refers to himself as the "cordless paper punching God of the range".

You degenerates did this to him and I am putting an end to it. If he refuses to live a worthwhile life, then I will live his life for him.

Goodbye, and I hope your parents are as disappointed in you as I am disappointed in my son.

Jeff G’s mom

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter

I have taken control of all his Facebook accounts and he will not be getting them back. In addition, I will also be deleting this account and reporting all of you degenerates to the authorities.

This is not the son I raised. I raised my son to be respectful, well mannered, God fearing boy. The Internet has ruined him, this group especially and he now refers to himself as the "cordless paper punching God of the range".

You degenerates did this to him and I am putting an end to it. If he refuses to live a worthwhile life, then I will live his life for him.

Goodbye, and I hope your parents are as disappointed in you as I am disappointed in my son.

Jeff G’s mom
    Norman Bates approves of this post.

Last edited:

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker

Jeff G’s mom
    Dear Jeff G's Mom or can i call you Karen,

Your son started all this by calling us names, we tried to include him in the reindeer games but his nose was really shiny. Maybe one day he will save the world and be a hero to you again . He has always been our hero.

signed ,
    Welder516

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind

Jeff G’s mom
    Mind if I ask what you're wearing?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads