• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • firefighter_21701

Aug 19, 2012
    FLORIDA
    as posted in some of my earlier i am an over the road professional driver(trucker 18 wheels driver whatever the current slang is for my field) i have read thru the fmcsa green book. i still have not found anything stating that i cannot have a weapon on my truck. Is there any DOT certified LEO's that can enlighten me if there is one or if its just company protocall that prohibits me. i understand that the different states im in have different rules and would have to research them but am trying to find out if at the federal law making level if there is a rule like that. thank you in advance for any info. just in case i cant get back on here quickly enough to thank you. i believe i have posted similar question and have gotten answers on that that pretained to transporting from one state to another on the truck for possible recreational purposes but would like to know if my second amendment is being deprived of me because i do drive a truck and the only way i can protect myself in some of these cities i go to is a knife not always the best weapon but right now better than nothing

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom