• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    I will never give up my tool belt. It's so awesome and keeps the rounds square with the 5 compartments.

You left out my makeshift shoulder bumper...

Uuuggghhhhh.............Rounds square??? Or do you mean square rounds??? Is that like tryin' to put round things in square holes??

Your "shoulder bumper", no, I didn't forget 'bout that. I intentionally left that out of my last post as I didn't want to embarrass you by letting everybody know that you have a visual/mental disconnect between your eyes and brain in regard to walking through doorways. Yeah people, she walks through doorways and keeps hitting her right shoulder on the side of the doorframe, hence her "Shoulder Bumper". :lol2::bannana::rofl: J/K It's actually a "roll your own" shoulder/recoil pad.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    :lol2::lol2::lol2::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not only did she penalize my "take-home cookie count" but she also gave me the finger...........................and I gotta' feelin' there will be more on that subject forthcoming in the not too distant future.

:needpics:

The above will not apply after I get home from work tomorrow.

Wonder what this ^^^ post meant???:shrug::tap::confused:

Means I have a few pics but between work and trying close an estate it seems I barely have the free time to wipe my ass.

Well use your finger.:thumbsup:

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Uuuggghhhhh.............Rounds square??? Or do you mean square rounds??? Is that like tryin' to put round things in square holes?? Your "shoulder bumper", no, I didn't forget 'bout that. I intentionally left that out of my last post as I didn't want to embarrass you by letting everybody know that you have a visual/mental disconnect between your eyes and brain in regard to walking through doorways. Yeah people, she walks through doorways and keeps hitting her right shoulder on the side of the doorframe, hence her "Shoulder Bumper". :lol2::bannana::rofl: J/K It's actually a "roll your own" shoulder/recoil pad.

And I bought a jacket today. Lots of pockets, shoulder padding and... It fits perfect!!!

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Yeah, now clay shooting has you guys hook, line, and sinker. I'm telling you, this stuff is addictive. Once you start mastering trap and skeet and think you are getting really good at them, then things really get interesting with 5 stand and sporting clays.

Edit to add: I thought I did a multi-quote of Lou and SNI, but it appears that I still have not mastered that function. Maybe I'll get it right next time. The response was to the two of them buying shooting vests. Kind of liked Lou with his beautiful (for a Browning) $3k gun and 50 cent ammo pouch followed by SNI and her carpenter's belt with a bath towel on her shoulder. End of the day though, they were breaking clays and having a great time, which is all that matters. I had my shooting vest on, all kinds of gizmos, and I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, much less a clay disc flying through the air. Still had a great time and it made me realize that I need to shoot more to get my skill set back up to par.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Yeah, now clay shooting has you guys hook, line, and sinker. I'm telling you, this stuff is addictive. Once you start mastering trap and skeet and think you are getting really good at them, then things really get interesting with 5 stand and sporting clays.

Edit to add: I thought I did a multi-quote of Lou and SNI, but it appears that I still have not mastered that function. Maybe I'll get it right next time. The response was to the two of them buying shooting vests. Kind of liked Lou with his beautiful (for a Browning) $3k gun and 50 cent ammo pouch followed by SNI and her carpenter's belt with a bath towel on her shoulder. End of the day though, they were breaking clays and having a great time, which is all that matters. I had my shooting vest on, all kinds of gizmos, and I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, much less a clay disc flying through the air. Still had a great time and it made me realize that I need to shoot more to get my skill set back up to par.

Ya you oughtta talk. First one's free. Now I gotta go buy one!!!

Your description of us on the line had me spewing coffee all over the screen this morning. We musta been quite the site!

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    I did too.

And I bought a jacket today. Lots of pockets, shoulder padding and... It fits perfect!!!

Your description of us on the line had me spewing coffee all over the screen this morning. We musta been quite the site!

Yeah, it is like a crack dealer. Introduce them to it, and then they are hooked.

I'm used to creating a "sight" when I go shooting. Here is the group of guys I used to shoot with at PG back in the 90's. The "pro" shooters would look at us and cringe.

Attachments

• friends3.JPG
      friends3.JPG
      62.9 KB · Views: 66

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County

Fabs, ya' fergot to mention about my ammo belt loosing it's tension and fallin' down across m'ass as I'm walkin' back to the tables like a baby loosing it's diaper.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    If the winds don't get any stiffer, I'll be at CCGC chootin' twap this afternoon, plan to arrive about 1 to 1:30. Anybody that wanna' come out, see ya' there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom