• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Wow. Not familiar with that particular variety, but the Polish 1260 cases of Tok food are about $500. What you have there is probably a similar cost per round.

smokedog

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2009
    Frederick Md
    If you have, or plan on getting a Tokarev, you should hold onto this.
    Milsurp 7.62x25 stuff has pretty much dried up, and the new commercial stuff is not real cheap.

I have some toks and really like them. I may be able to get more of these at $250.00 unopened if anyone is interested pm me.

peckman28

Aug 27, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Looks much like the Bulgarian that came with my Yugo Tokarev I got from JGSales a few months back. Still have yet to open the tin...

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    Bulgy 800rds. Ill take it off your hands if you dont want it, I have 8 tokarev mouths to feed.

Also... Brian at South Carroll SG might want it too if you want to offload it.

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    safe to fire with a split neck?

Perfectly safe.

Let me modify this a bit, and elaborate.

If the neck is already split, before you fire it, the chances are slim that it would do any harm ... but I'd pitch those out just to be on the cautious side.

BUT ... if you fire them and then see that there are smokey little slits in the necks of some of the fired cases, don't fret about that.

On the other hand, if you see any sign of damage to a case down by the base (primer end), and especially if there's a split or light-colored line around part of the cartridge just ahead of the web, have someone who knows take a look at the ammo and/or the headspace on your gun. You don't want case separation down around the primer end. That goes for any ammo, for any gun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom