• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    All set up for the show, were towards the back on the left side. Look for our yellow SCSG banner. Looks like building is pretty full, saw a few new vendors I haven't seen before. Got some more primers in just before heading out to the show, we will have the following at the show (some only in small quantities)

Small pistol
    Large pistol
    Small pistol magnum
    Large pistol magnum

Small rifle
    Small rifle benchrest
    Large rifle
    Large rifle benchrest
    Large rifle magnum

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Anybody checking the dress code at the door?
    FB_IMG_1695999820298.jpg

Thewolfman

Oct 2, 2022
    Maryland
    Went to the show today with my wife. I haven’t been to a guns show in years. It was probably the least busy I can ever remember. Good amount of vendors, all nice to talk to. Ended up buying a few boxes of ammo, a backpack, a bunch of targets and then visited the MSI table on our way out (and joined). All in all, not bad.

joro55

MDS Supporter
    Sep 3, 2022
    Towson, MD
    Typical Timonium show. Good to go if you're close. Some good ammo deals. A few really good deals I saw on new guns was an HK Mk24 at South Carroll Sporting Goods for 850.... they also have a used G41gen4 tactical for 440 that I was real temped in getting. Bmore Tactical has (as of Sunday 1:15pm) a really nice Sig Rattler 300 blk for around 2300, which is a lot less than I've seen it anywhere else for that particular one.

Typical Timonium show. Good to go if you're close. Some good ammo deals. A few really good deals I saw on new guns was an HK Mk24 at South Carroll Sporting Goods for 850.... they also have a used G41gen4 tactical for 440 that I was real temped in getting. Bmore Tactical has (as of Sunday 1:15pm) a really nice Sig Rattler 300 blk for around 2300, which is a lot less than I've seen it anywhere else for that particular one.
    Mk 23? If yes, that is a smoking deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom