Time to Complain to My Rep/Senator about an ATF Submission - Looking for a Good Form Letter Example

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • calicojack

American Sporting Rifle
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2018
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I have an eForm 1 that has been in process for over 8 months now, when the average time is about 2 months. I have a high level security clearance yet I cannot be approved for an SBR. So two questions (1) Do I write my rep or senator? (2) Where can I find a good example letter?

Thanks.

scottyfz6

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2018
    I have an eForm 1 that has been in process for over 8 months now, when the average time is about 2 months. I have a high level security clearance yet I cannot be approved for an SBR. So two questions (1) Do I write my rep or senator? (2) Where can I find a good example letter?

Thanks.
    sent you a pm

Thanks.
    My experience from working at an FFL is as follows...
    If someone has a very high security clearance, the person running the background check needs a clearance equal to or higher than the person they're running the check on. We routinely had FBI, NSA, et al people get delays on long gun purchases for this reason.
    I'm not saying this is a fact, but was told that by an FBI agent who was delayed and it jibed with other delays for employees of 3 letter agencies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom