• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • c33m0n3y

Mar 14, 2010
    Howard County
    Finally got my HQL, and I broke it in at 2A Sales. Mark and the guys ordered me a Glock 41. Here is the goodness:
    04B34AD3-7D32-4163-94BE-B6B13867D7CC.jpg

Picked it up Thursday, and took it to the range today. After a couple of quick elevation/windage adjustments on the rear sight, I was hitting 1" groups at 8 yards with crappy Winchester white box ammo and even tighter groups with Tula steel cased (both 230gr).

Thanks so much for the help in picking out the right gun, and for the trigger pull suggestions - really helped my shot placement today.

Oh, and it turns out that the rear-sight tool we thought was missing was tucked in the foam case padding, so I ended up with an extra one. I'll bring it in next time I stop by.

See you soon! :party29::party29::party29:

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    You know, I don't care if you look at their IP section, or walk in the store, it seems like there's some kinda of mojo that makes people buy their firearms. I don't understand it...

dplay

Mar 27, 2016
    A.A. co. north
    You know, I don't care if you look at their IP section, or walk in the store, it seems like there's some kinda of mojo that makes people buy their firearms. I don't understand it...

Me either. Every time I drive past a certain shopping plaza on rt.1, my car pulls sharply to the right. I took it to get a front end alignment, but they said everything was perfect. Curiouser and curiouser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom