• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    Hoarding douche waffle taken to a whole new level.
    :thumbsup:

Yeah ... he sucks by the caseload! :sad20:

On the other hand, his wife has got to be the most understanding woman in the state of MD. Yeah, I know that she's gotten close to the breaking point of new acquisitions, but look how far she went before she got to that point!

Chaunsey

Ultimate Member
    Nov 28, 2009
    brandywine MD
    whats in the goggle cases?

i bought one of those cases from sportsmansguide a while back, they're really nice and for a great price, i was gonna use it as a pistol case but instead my brother traded me a pistol case and hes using the goggle case to house his RC plane FPV setup with a screen in the lid.

im jealous of all your crates! i love crates, and i love the use of them too ive only got 5 crates, and only 2 are that style.

though one is full of 8mm, which seems to be worth its weight in gold at this point.

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    whats in the goggle cases?

i bought one of those cases from sportsmansguide a while back, they're really nice and for a great price, i was gonna use it as a pistol case but instead my brother traded me a pistol case and hes using the goggle case to house his RC plane FPV setup with a screen in the lid.

im jealous of all your crates! i love crates, and i love the use of them too ive only got 5 crates, and only 2 are that style.

though one is full of 8mm, which seems to be worth its weight in gold at this point.

The goggles cases hold loaded AK74, AK47, and AR Magazines.

Below is the rest of my crates... Bottom one is filled with 8mm ammo. Yugo, Equadar, and a bunch of east german 1970's 8mm. Bottom 2 green crates are sealed 7.62x39. The top crate has mixed ammo. .22, steyr, carcano, largo and others...

CCFE3CB2-9738-45F3-9A3F-AF8BFA7A2ACA.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ddsabedra

Latest threads

Top Bottom