• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadCat0911

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2013
    Hanover
    As an AK owner, this lib doesn't feel stupid about this at all. I don't need to blow up watermelons :P

Edit: Besides, every lib knows AK-47s are full autos and all those other rifles take forever to reload.

Feb 28, 2013
    Well, the point wasn't to blow up watermelons. It was to demonstrate the power of common hunting cartridges verses a cartridge used by one of those dreaded, evil "assault weapons".

And I was targeting the Big Goverment Babs and Bens and Dianne Frankenfeinsteins of the world with this, not you sir. ;)

Now lemme ask you this, if you are in fact an AK owner AND a lib, in the interest of intellectual honesty, how is it that you can hold one of those in your hand and not spontaneously combust or something?

one-star

Mar 9, 2009
    Well, the point wasn't to blow up watermelons. It was to demonstrate the power of common hunting cartridges verses a cartridge used by one of those dreaded, evil "assault weapons".

And I was targeting the Big Goverment Babs and Bens and Dianne Frankenfeinsteins of the world with this, not you sir. ;)

Now lemme ask you this, if you are in fact an AK owner AND a lib, in the interest of intellectual honesty, how is it that you can hold one of those in your hand and not spontaneously combust or something?

Im a lib, as in libertarian...which can be mistaken for liberal depending where you stand and I dont combust

Last edited:

MadCat0911

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2013
    Hanover

Believe it or not, there are quite a few liberal gun owners with "assault weapons."

Feb 28, 2013
    Believe it or not, there are quite a few liberal gun owners with "assault weapons."

And that's great. :thumbsup:

But what I don't understand is, how do you reconcile the notion of owning an object so despised by those on your side of the aisle, yet then stand up to be counted as one of them?

Not that you have to explain a damn thing to me. Just curious is all. :)

But doesn't make you feel like a pilgrim in an unholy land or something?

MadCat0911

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2013
    Hanover
    And that's great. :thumbsup:

But what I don't understand is, how do you reconcile the notion of owning an object so despised by those on your side of the aisle, yet then stand up to be counted as one of them?

Not that you have to explain a damn thing to me. Just curious is all. :)

But doesn't make you feel like a pilgrim in an unholy land or something?

My side goes full retard on guns, no idea why.

And it's worse than a pilgrim in an unholy land. My fellow liberals send a lot of hate my way when I stand against them on guns, my fellow gun owners send a lot of hate my way when they realize I'm a liberal. It's an interesting stance to have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom