The Comedy Channel mocking the Second Amendment and supporters!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    I get that it's 'comedy' but a lot of these 'jokers' are truly anti's and disguise their insults and attacks as humor.

I stumbled upon this while looking for some data about how terrible gerrymandering is in Maryland.

There is an MSI poster in one of the images 'explaining' what 2A signs mean:

origin.jpg

https://www.rebelmouse.com/indecision/anti_gun_control_signs_transla-141584582-s3.html

strider07

Senior Airman
    Dec 21, 2012
    Columbia
    Same tired old trend of the US political system: if you can't back your argument up with straight, undoctored facts and your argument flies in the face of the fundamental principles of the country, you resort to strawman arguments to make the other side look silly until they budge. We have to stay strong on this, the second amendment is the legal principle from which all other rights are protected in our country. It's a shame that we've come to this.

Oh and nice comment of theirs on only reading one part of the constitution, she was quoting two parts of it. Get yourself together before you make fun of us.

Echo

Troublemaker
    Oct 31, 2012
    Annapolis
    This has to be expected. strider07 pretty much said it all. Much like the Jim Carey thing and what SNL has been doing lately of making fun of the NRA and everyone who speaks for gun owners rights. Under the guise of comedy and satire they try to twist everything said into some crazy statement and try to pass that off as fact.

krucam

Ultimate Member
    I recognize the board, I made it for a January '10 OHR in Annapolis. :innocent0

I recognize the venue, One First where I was #70 for 50 spots to get in to hear McDonald Orals....March '10.

I forget the 2A Sister in the photo. Rats...

I think I recognize the person holding the board as well....
    :thumbsup:

Goateggs

Jan 27, 2013
    Annapolis
    Maintaining a two-decade tradition in cable television, last week Comedy Central's Board of Directors decided to remove anything remotely funny from their programming. Citing the examples of the complete absence of music on MTV and the History Channel's decision to focus solely on extraterrestrials and Alaskan ice truckers, CEO Amanda Huggenkiss announced the change in direction at a shareholders' meeting in Gayville, South Dakota. News of the board's decision was broadcast on CNN, as Comedy Central could not carry the footage, which was punctuated with loud snickers and derisive hooting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom