• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doug S

Trufflehunter
    Jan 21, 2013
    After refusing to get my HQL until recently, I had some catching up to do. I shoot mainly Cowboy (SASS), and a lot of those rifles and pistols are harder to get. I end up buying a lot on Gunbroker, or having to get things special ordered. I'd been using Bart's for just about everything, but we moved over to HoCo, and Bart's is now semi-retired, so I was looking for a new shop. I'd bought a couple of things at 2A a few years ago, so I swung by to check them out.

In the last couple of weeks, they've done a special order for me, two FFLs for me, and I'm about to have them do a second special order. I can't say enough good stuff about these guys: they're a good crew, fun to BS with, and always helpful and willing to do what they can. I've seen a few "new buyers" in there, and just listening (eavesdropping :lol2: ) would definitely recommend them to family and friends.

We have some great IPs here, and some "not so great" LGS in MD. A lot of us b1tch (rightly IMO) about a lot of things here, but I wanted to take a minute to give a serious thumbs up to a LGS that's doing it right!

Keep it up guys, and I'll see you soon!

:party29:

71Chevelle427

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2015
    B'More County, Maryland
    Agreed. I went there yesterday for my first time ever, to pickup my new Keltec Sub2K rifle. Aside from my GPS insisting they were located out front, I had zero issues, and had a very smooth and easy transaction...

Probably headed back in the near future for my first S&W revolver purchase.....

Thanks 2A.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom