• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nay_sayer

May 30, 2013
    Lothian, MD
    I finally made it out to visit Engage Armament today and was very happy that I made the trip.

I've been reading the IP threads for a while both looking at what the IPs are selling, what people are saying about them, and how they interact with customers and potential customers on here. Most of the good places are an hour or more away from me and I, frankly, didn't feel like wasting my time driving somewhere and spending my $$$ somewhere s#itty. My "research" also helped kill the time while I waited for my HQL to show up :)

I'm glad I made the trip. I got to meet Nate and Brutus (and sorry other guy working there...didn't get an intro) and the service was, just as everyone had posted, great! They had some really neat-o stuff on the wall, but since I just bought the DPMS LR-.308 I had to keep my head down and focused on the handguns like I came up there for.

Nate showed me a zillion handguns and never seemed to get pissy or irritated when I asked numerous questions or said certain ones were out of my budget like some places do. He also seemed to be giving me straight no-bulls#it answers which I liked.

I was able to lighten my wallet a bit on a used CZ 75 P-07 with night sights and 3 mags (one with the extended floor plate...score). They also had a couple of P-Mags for the LR-.308 at a decent price so I grabbed those (even though they are 10 rd).

Thanks again Nate (and Brutus). It was great to meet you and I look forward to coming back and getting some more stuff in the future.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Went today to do my paperwork for my new G43 :party29: (Thanks Nate). Great seeing Brutus although I think he needs a girlfriend as he was a little too interested in my 5 year old daughter. LOL

We went to Chick-Fil-A afterwards and she had the guy make her a pink balloon dog which she then she informed me was for Brutus because he needs a girlfriend. :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom