• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Had my 2nd transaction with BBP last week and another good experience. I am typically not a "shopper" and already know what I want and Dan makes it very easy. Send a PM, get a response, in a few days the item is in, I can stop in do the paperwork, and after the stupid wait stop in and complete the transactions.

In and out without any issues or headaches at good prices to boot. The employee's have all been respectful and easy to talk to as well.

Next on the list are high dollar items that will probably necessitate some "shopping". Looking forward to further transactions as they are one of the easiest shops I've dealt with and the closet one to boot.

Thanks.

Jollyllama

Ultimate Member
    Apr 9, 2012
    Carroll county
    I agree that BBP is easy to deal with. Even on stuff that requires shopping I have rarely been able to find a better price. And if I can Dan will earn your business.

Dan is in ramp up mode to bring in a lot of cool stuff at good prices. So stay tuned.

I'm not affiliated with BBP in any way other than living close by and shopping there often.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Thanks you guys, we try really hard to provide good prices and excellent customer service. And as Mr llama said we are adding new product lines. We recently added STI and just last week added Guncrafter Industries. Hopefully will be posting another by the end of the week. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom