• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Folks i need to thin out my stuff and want to give away some of it. The wife wants me to have a flea market and sell the stuff and i told her i will give her money after i give it away so it will be like she made money on it. :lol2: :innocent0

I have much more stuff and it is free so it may be a good idea to check it out. Now right now this is open for people that have been at my place in the past for events or work related stuff.
    I may open it up for all. Remember one man's junk is another man's treasure (and not my real junk:innocent0)

1 - 8 person tent Coleman used twice or three times

2 - dog kennels one is plastic and dirty and needs some bolts to bolt the half section
    The fold up steel kennel looks to be in good shape . Both are for BIG DOGS

1 - female 10 speed

3 - Red old time movie chairs that fold up

Too much other stuff to mention, send me an email and maybe we can set up a time to looky over the goods.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Yum, veal
    My thoughts exactly...

hanibal.jpg

Burt Hammersmith

Dumpster Fire
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 20, 2015
    I’ll take the dog kennels if it’s still available. I need them for isolating chickens when they get injured . I drive by your welding shop almost every day for work. Let me know

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I’ll take the dog kennels if it’s still available. I need them for isolating chickens when they get injured . I drive by your welding shop almost every day for work. Let me know
    If you know where i am please send me a PM i will give you my cell number, i need to get them down from my 20' container

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    The tent is still available 8 person in like new condition in a travel bag. Coleman brand

Also i have a brand new smaller sewing machine free pick up in Curtis Bay or Pasadena to any MDS member It is not in a box but i had high hopes in learning to sew and bought it at a church silent auction

Dog Kennels are gone

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom