Tennessee Forced to Allow 18-to-20-Year-Olds to Carry Guns, Pay Gun-Rights Group’s Legal Fees

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    FPC has been pushing these type lawsuits all over the country as of late

I guess the idea is get wins or losses in different circuits and use that to push the issue nationally

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Will MGA have to pay if SB1 et al become a state law, assuming SCOTUS smack down is inevitable?
    I presume it would be the State of Maryland paying the tab.

Which means you and I, and the rest of us that pay into the state coffers, rather than those who benefit from the withdrawals therefrom.

TapRackBang

Cheaper Than Diamonds
    Jan 14, 2012
    Bel Air
    Any entity who passes a law that gets overturned on Constitutional principles should have to pay all legal fees

Any politician who votes for or signs a law that gets overturned on Constitutional grounds by the SCOTUS should be expelled from office and prohibited from ever holding office again. They should also be prohibited from lobbying, the military, and government employment.

Rickman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 31, 2012
    Port Deposit, MD
    Any politician who votes for or signs a law that gets overturned on Constitutional grounds by the SCOTUS should be expelled from office and prohibited from ever holding office again. They should also be prohibited from lobbying, the military, and government employment.
    Especially after they have had such a clear and explicit warning from SCOTUS as to what is not allowed under the COTUS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom