• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    You'll shot your d!ck off if you appendix carry, get a SA/DA hammer gun like a CZ

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    Friend of mine bought a Hellcat, those sights are awesome. Sig should've put those on the 365
    The Hellcat has the best sights and RD setup I have seen.
    That rear "U" just jumps out at you.
    I have the shield SMSc and get full co-witness with those beautiful factory sights.
    I am actually trying to get a factory Hellcat rear sight to install on a P-01.

Chat-Bot

Disinformation Governor
    Oct 17, 2020
    под скалой
    I have the shield SMSc and get full co-witness with those beautiful factory sights.
    So Let It Be Written, So Let It Be Done.

wc-jpg.372171

SouthCo

Nov 20, 2012
    Last pistol I bought was pre-HQL. Just took the W&C which also qualified me for the HQL. As soon as I get HQL approved, I'm getting a P365. Just not sure which specific variation yet...

DFC

May 16, 2017
    Sig P-365 XL with a Wilson Combat Frame & Tungsten Steel Inserts balance is exceptional. Local Sig Armorer Phil von Eiff (Timonium) 410-868-1010 (Text) stocks and installs the Wilson Combat Frame for Sig 365 with or without external safety.

ground chuck

Rookie Jedi
    Sep 28, 2013
    Charm City County
    Yesterday i placed an order for a hellcat pro. Im kinda excited

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    Yes. I picked up the G43X MOS. These are hard to find but great for old eyes. Want to pick up the 15-round magazines next time I go to the Expo gun show.
    I just got one on Gunbroker. There are some good deals on the G43X on there, even when considering the $50 transfer fees.

I always prefer to buy in-stock and local, but I couldn't find the MOS model so I ordered off of GB

dannyp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 30, 2018
    Ill give it a shot. Had a buddy have his front sight, mag release area, and mags begin to show rust within 2 months of carry. Barrel looked disgusting as well, but cleaned up allright. He has the optic version and the lens scratched from his fingernail trying to turn it on, the button is right behind the lens. After a 4 day course in the desert, you could barely see through it.

These do not seem to be a common issue with the gun, and I know many people that carry a 365 without issue, but I have seen it with my own eyes. Never heard of it being ammo picky.

I went for the GX4. Same size, better trigger, higher capacity, feels better in my hand, and about half the cost, but the 365 in whatever form is a very nice option. The GX4 has a separate grip module as well, although there are not any alternative options yet as far as I know.
    leaning towards a gx4 myself , the wife has her mind made up 365 .

dannyp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 30, 2018
    You know, I love me a nice beefy duty-sized pistol. Say, a CZ75. But this little SIG makes the same holes with the same ammo, and it's like it's not even there when I'm carrying. It's an amazing piece of work, and I feel DOUBLE manly appreciating that! Anyway, I've just opened a bottle of Prosecco to go with our tuna-on-almond-cracker tweezer food, so I have to move along now.
    plus one on the tuna and prosecco !

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Nah! Carry a K Frame or Speed Six in a Pancake . Or even a J Frame or SP 100 if you're a Lightweight .

EXIT WOUND

Sep 22, 2011
    I'm seriously considering a p365. I currently don't have a small very carry friendly 9mm. The P365 keeps coming to the top of the list when I'm digging around. I've held it numerous times at my LGS and with the extended pinky mag I can get a decent grip on the tiny frame. In anyone's experience is the P365 an easy "good buy" for those that can fit this tiny gun in their hands?

My current size 9mm is a G48, not a large frame by any means, but it is larger than the P365.

Thoughts?
    365x or xl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom