• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BUffaloSocks

Dec 2, 2021
    Frederick Co
    Needing to add to my steel target collection. Any local resources you like or online with a good product and fair shipping charges? AR500 is all I need, wont say no to AR550.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Not an endorsement but I recall seeing AR500 targets at Denton Walmart in the past.

Not sure if other stores have them. No idea on pricing.

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    What exactly is it that you are looking for? I buy a lot of steel for our Action Shooting program and have found the absolute best source. Everything is built like a tank and guaranteed for life. His website sucks which really does not matter. Check out GT Targets in PA.

eightshot627

Apr 10, 2008
    Thurmont
    What exactly is it that you are looking for? I buy a lot of steel for our Action Shooting program and have found the absolute best source. Everything is built like a tank and guaranteed for life. His website sucks which really does not matter. Check out GT Targets in PA.
    Karl is a great guy!

kstone803

Official Meat Getter
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ltown in the SMC
    Shootsteel.com is where I've gotten about 3/4of my targets from. I shoot the crap out of them with lots of things and at some close yardages and they are holding up well for the prices. Beat steel you can buy is hands down from red stitch tactical. I have some of their poppers and they're built like tanks. I also have steel from MGM and it is built very well and holding up good. Best value is shootsteel.com, best when budget is no issue is red stitch.

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies

OldBrokenGrunt

Aug 3, 2022
    Mount Airy
    Fabricator buddy of mine enjoys making me metal shit. He makes shit that will easily last my lifetime.

Asked him to do a set of brackets to hold some LED fog lights for me. He brings them up and they are 3/8” steel plate.

Reloader

Ultimate Member
    Oct 23, 2007
    Arnold, MD
    Fabricator buddy of mine enjoys making me metal shit. He makes shit that will easily last my lifetime.

Asked him to do a set of brackets to hold some LED fog lights for me. He brings them up and they are 3/8” steel plate.
    Trying to imagine how that could possibly look

OldBrokenGrunt

Aug 3, 2022
    Mount Airy
    Trying to imagine how that could possibly look
    This was prior to a light sanding, then painting and clearing. These will last longer than the wrangler they are mounted on.

Attachments

• BF1E5A3E-7DAF-470D-A736-7F7EFCE6CBFD.jpeg
      BF1E5A3E-7DAF-470D-A736-7F7EFCE6CBFD.jpeg
      347.9 KB · Views: 48

dannyp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 30, 2018
    Doing some late night shopping and Just tripped over this More’n Half Off Deal (at < $40 pretty hard to beat and I would not procrastinate):
    these are still available , just ordered two , thanks , dan !

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom