• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MD-15

Mar 25, 2013
    I was wondering if anyone had any information as to what aprox. filing dates the MSP were currently at in conducting background investigations?

I was informed of a 7 week wait, but that was about 9 weeks ago. When I called up the FFL and asked if he had any new information I was told he didn't have any yet. So if anyone could fill me in I'd greatly appreciate it.

Also, what's the current wait out of curiosity? Can't be any better after this bill was passed.

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    As of today (05/30/13), they are processing applications "not needing review" submitted on March 18th. Those applications "needing review" are at March 3rd.

You can hear the update by calling (410)653-4500 and selecting 8 at the dialing option.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    As of today (05/30/13), they are processing applications "not needing review" submitted on March 18th. Those applications "needing review" are at March 3rd.

You can hear the update by calling (410)653-4500 and selecting 8 at the dialing option.

They are NOT accurate with their processing reports. I received some apps one or two weeks ago ranging from 03/06 up to 03/30.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom