• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I hear Steve Schuh (spelling) is helping her, she seems like the real deal. Mcmillian i was told is just a politician. I am not sure of him.

I am not locked in but have more talking to people i respect and have their ears to the ground.

ezliving

Besieger
    Oct 9, 2008
    Undisclosed Secure Location
    This is me, working hard to elect Herb McMillan. Blood, sweat and gasoline.

Haire is light as a feather and trying to buy the election. She is not an executive. She is a weak committee representative. I don't believe she can beat Pittman, even with all the support of MDGOP elites. Her PAC is her whole smear campaign because she has nothing to show for herself. The latest PAC mailer shows that Grasso is just a shill and a sideshow for her. No wonder that he doesn't need his own fundraising.

Haire scheduled a fundraiser on the night of a debate, showing her fear of facing candidates in public.

She is not the County Executive that Anne Arundel needs. If she wins the primary, we will be stuck with Pittman for another 4 years.

Support Herb McMillan.

IMG_20220107_003547_783.jpg

ezliving

Besieger
    Oct 9, 2008
    I have some very political savvy friends that say Jessica H. is the real deal , i sat down with them and spoke to them about it. They have signs on their business property.
    They tell me Kipke, Chishom , and Cox are thinking she has what it takes. I have not made my mind up yet so i am listening to anything that catches my attention
    The MDGOP elites only "like" Jessica Haire because she is married to the MDGOP Chair. Without him, she wouldn't have won the Dist. 7 County Council seat (by a hair.)
    If she wins the primary, I believe we will be stuck with Steuart Pittman for 4 more years.

I'm supporting Herb McMillan.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Jessica seems solid on the surface, but it's what her underlying ambitions are that worry me - she's clearly trying to make a name for herself and County Exec is just a stepping stone. With that said, she'd be a lot better than Pittman.
    I start off with the assumption that every politician/ candidate is a worthless piece of shit. After I see what they say and do I sometimes change my opinion (but it's usually just reinforced)

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    This is me, working hard to elect Herb McMillan. Blood, sweat and gasoline.

Haire is light as a feather and trying to buy the election. She is not an executive. She is a weak committee representative. I don't believe she can beat Pittman, even with all the support of MDGOP elites. Her PAC is her whole smear campaign because she has nothing to show for herself. The latest PAC mailer shows that Grasso is just a shill and a sideshow for her. No wonder that he doesn't need his own fundraising.

Haire scheduled a fundraiser on the night of a debate, showing her fear of facing candidates in public.

She is not the County Executive that Anne Arundel needs. If she wins the primary, we will be stuck with Pittman for another 4 years.

Support Herb McMillan.
    Taking a look at what you've posted here, it would seem that if she has the support of the MDGOP elites, that she's the current GOP frontrunner, at least in their eyes, which means that McMillan probably can't beat her in the primaries, and if he can't beat her, how is he going to beat Pittman?

For what it's worth, I don't think Pittman won because he was a good candidate. He won because Steve Schuh was awful in his role as AACO Exec. Your opinion may differ, but I thought he was terrible.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Just went through the sample ballot, and my first impression is that people have given up on running R candidates with any real impact.

Other than Peroutka for AG (I pleaded with him to run against Frosh in '14), and Yuripzy Morgan showing some stones, it's different degrees of vanilla, FTMP.

ezliving

Besieger
    Oct 9, 2008
    Taking a look at what you've posted here, it would seem that if she has the support of the MDGOP elites, that she's the current GOP frontrunner, at least in their eyes, which means that McMillan probably can't beat her in the primaries, and if he can't beat her, how is he going to beat Pittman?

For what it's worth, I don't think Pittman won because he was a good candidate. He won because Steve Schuh was awful in his role as AACO Exec. Your opinion may differ, but I thought he was terrible.
    Polling this race is a coin toss between McMillan and Haire. She (and her husband) are trying to buy the seat with a $500,000 loan to her campaign. Why? The dark money is her shitstorm. Legally, she can't personally be connected to the dark money PAC but she is inches away from the MDGOP Chair, or less, and that would technically be legal. The "elites" don't work for free.

She has no chance of beating Pittman. She barely won the Dist 7 council seat. Haire has few volunteers and is hiding from debates. County Executive is a big job and she is acting like she is entitled to be the Party Queen because she is married to the MDGOP Chair.

McMillan has won every race he ran in majority-D districts. The general election will be a tough race in a majority-D County.

jef955

Feb 26, 2011
    Maryland
    Haire was popping up in my Facebook feed and there was a picture of her holding a shotgun at what looked to be a turkey shoot but I can no longer find that picture.

Any word on Everett Sesker who’s running for sheriff ? I went to South River with him and it looks like he worked in PG county LE before coming home to push his views (learned there).?
    Democrat.........

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Wondering why there are no Pittman signs. I drive by his horse farm daily and there are plenty of opposing signs. Big ones. I know no person who will vote for him, I’m in a hunt club of which he is a member.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Wondering why there are no Pittman signs. I drive by his horse farm daily and there are plenty of opposing signs. Big ones. I know no person who will vote for him, I’m in a hunt club of which he is a member.
    We take drives almost every day and, yes, there are exceptionally few Pissman signs. Either he feels he has no chance, or that he's invulnerable.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I have kinda changed my mind about Jessica H. her husband is GOP Chairman and tied into Hogan and the rest of the slimy Rinos.

Something just is in my crawl about her, i have a bad feeling that she is just a cute face out front.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Even Kipke is a RINO to a degree IMHO, i spoke with him and he plays games and hides when he needs to. He is willing to give up convictions to fit in.
    He certainly is a gentleman when i speak with him, we disagree on some things, but he doesn't have our backs as well as i would have hoped.
    I should mention he helped me with a situation with my son during Covid, so he gets more lea way with me.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Sad that almost all of Haire's commercials are shot at Homestead Gardens.

Do they have an interest in the business? I'm perfectly happy taking my business to 'Mom & Pop' garden centers.
    They have too deep of a grip on Maryland with her husband being Dirk and Dirk being tied to Hogan. I just don't care for the situation. I doubt i will vote for her.
    Too much slime.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Not county executive but I saw a large Pulliam sign this morning that had the name cut out of it, both sides, looked like a razor knife job. About a mile past the Davidsonville park-and-ride.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I am thinking of going to the Top Gun, just JH seems a bit more seedy with her husband the GOP lawyer head . Something is sticking in my crawl about her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom