Starline 224Valkyrie Cases – Split Order?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KRC

Sep 30, 2018
    Cecil County MD
    Starline cases for the 224Valkyrie have just become available after a long drought. Bad news is the only place I can find them is Midway, and at $339.99 per 500. No smaller quantities appear to be available anywhere. Although expensive, I could use 200 or 300, but not the full 500.

Is anybody out there interested in 2-300 new Starline cases that would split an order?
    Alternately, does anyone know of another source of Starline 224V brass with 100 quantity packs?

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Have you tried backordering through the starline website? I've heard positive feedback on other boards that the orders usually get fulfilled in less than 2 weeks..

Their price includes shipping. $212.50 for 500 or $116 for 250.

KRC, I would just order the 500 from Starline and be done with it. Or get the 250 I guess.

My limited experience with Starline the last couple of years is if they say it can be backordered, that means they'll probably be able to fulfill the order within about 2 months. If it can't be backordered that means they aren't likely to have a production run for at least 2 months, if not 3 or 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom