• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Makarov Kid

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 7, 2012
    Commietown, Maryland
    there are far better places on this board to find things for sale than a forum that isn't titled "for sale".

hint there.

This was more of an advice forum. But it is also a forum that anybody can offer anything. So I put it in the Rifle forum.:innocent0 I really like the Krebs Custom AK. Everything about them is cool. How would you be able to order a Krebs AK? I looked on the website and it was confusing. :o

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    atlantic sells a few, if you can get their website to work.

otherwise, i suppose reading the top of the Krebs page where they list their rifles for sale may prove fruitful. ;)

Please note that rifles must be ordered by phone.

That text appears just below the large, block capital letters in red which say "CRITICAL ORDERING INFORMATION - PLEASE READ"

:P

Makarov Kid

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 7, 2012
    Commietown, Maryland
    have you contacted Engage Armement yet...they may have Arsenals in stock

Yeah, but the only Arsenals they have are the milled ones. I have a milled one on hold at 2A sales but I would rather have something I could customize. I saw some stamped Arsenal SGL-20's in Virginia, but the stupid Assault Weapon thing prevents them from selling them to me! :banghead::tantrum:
    I have one of these:

http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/com...2-06-24-08-23-5972990777-detail.html?Itemid=0

Im rather fond of it, the price has gone up $60 since the election though.

You know those are dressed up WASRs right?

Truthlesshero81

Sep 30, 2011
    >You know those are dressed up WASRs right?

I guess, I'm not an AK expert. I can tell the build is better quality then those IO's I looked at, its accurate at the range with no issues after 500 rounds, cheap and comes with rails already installed, and I read alot of positive reviews online before I bought it. I guess you could spend 1K for an Arsenel or whatnot but an AK is what it is AFAIK. Again, not AK expert, just my $.02.

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    by your own admission, as "not an AK expert", perhaps it's best not to try espousing that a WASR with lipstick is anywhere close to an Arsenal. just MY $.02. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom