• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    Welcome to March 20 -> The spring equinox! It's officially the first day of spring...:party29: But, wait...this is Garrett County! Somebody forgot to tell the weather gods winter is officially over! :sad20:

As if we hadn't had enough, the white stuff started falling a half hour ago. We're in for another few inches overnight and tomorrow. :banghead: When does it end?

UNCLE! There I said it out loud! We surrender! We want warmth, flowers and green stuff again!

:mad54:

Attachments

• DSC08717.jpg
      DSC08717.jpg
      90.5 KB · Views: 97
    • DSC08718.jpg
      DSC08718.jpg
      64 KB · Views: 101

Deep Creek Rock

.._. .._ _._. _._ .._
    Ive heard the redwing blackbirds singing around the house this morning, seen a groundhog out in a field in nearby PA this afternoon. All the critter signs of Spring as showing up.... but where the F, is the Spring weather already?

Forecast is 1-2 inches tonight, 1-2 tommorrow during the day, then another 1-2 inches tommorrow night... oh and cold and snow showers next week :sad20:

Im so ready for the weather to be warm enough to wear short sleeves to the range (comfortably, and not counting Mooseman :innocent0)

ofofhy

Jan 27, 2013
    Balto City
    Wow, it was sunny in the 50's in B'more today. As a native New Englander, I kind of miss that stuff. I'll echo Boondock Saint's sentiments.

Of course that morning we got 1/4", my commute went from 10 minutes to 1 hr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom