• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • possumman

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2011
    Pikesville Md
    Good weekend to give sporting clays a try if you are interested---Saturday Littlestown Fish and Game in Littlestown Pa and Sunday at Maybery GPA Both of these are just shouting distance from Westminster Md and are very reasonably priced and very friendly to first timers . Starts at 9 am both have websites for more info- you can even make a reservation at Mayberry for a start time and they will try to get you on a squad at that start time. Plenty of unsolicited advice is available at both locations- some of the advice is even good.-If any one has any ??? post them and I will try to check back and answer them, I am a member at Littlestown.

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    Cool. My wife and I will be in Getysburg tomorrow so we'll head over to Littlestown for a round of clays. Can we walk in? What do they have trap, skeet and 5 stand?

My wife and i are fairly new to clays, so we'll be up for almost anything...as long as its easy :)

EDIT: Is this the address 1 W King St, Littlestown, PA ?

Last edited:

possumman

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2011
    Pikesville Md
    Just show up - Littlestown is best if you get there between 9-10 am--depending on how the course is set up they may have wobble trap as sporting winds down-often the clays course incorporates some birds thrown from the wobble- depends on how its set and if there is some demand They do 5 stand Monday nites starting at 5pm. The sporting course changes from week to week- some easy, some a little tougher-I hope you like rabbits -often flying. The address is Fish and Game Rd --website is www.sportingclayandtrap.org for direction -Gettyburg is just up the road. It would be nice to get more ladies out for clays.

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    Just show up - Littlestown is best if you get there between 9-10 am--depending on how the course is set up they may have wobble trap as sporting winds down-often the clays course incorporates some birds thrown from the wobble- depends on how its set and if there is some demand They do 5 stand Monday nites starting at 5pm. The sporting course changes from week to week- some easy, some a little tougher-I hope you like rabbits -often flying. The address is Fish and Game Rd --website is www.sportingclayandtrap.org for direction -Gettyburg is just up the road. It would be nice to get more ladies out for clays.

Great! As long as the rain holds off we'll be there before 10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom