• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    Got some EVO 922r kits and Threaded 9mm Barrels for Model 75 Full Size & Compacts.

Barrels are $174.99.

Evo kits are $189.99.

Attachments

• IMG_0504.jpg
      IMG_0504.jpg
      101.7 KB · Views: 867
    Last edited:

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    This is an updated pic of the EVO I got from 2A. If they don't have one in stock, I'm sure they can get one.

Awesome gun, D. Thanks for letting us play with it. I'm starting to wonder if there's enough room in the safe for just one more toy. :innocent0

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Do you guys have any EVO's in stock?

I got to fondle one of theirs today. Store is worth the visit* - lots of nice stuff in their cabinets - and friendly staff. Folks were entranced by a Sig Sauer Legion there when I visited.

*it's on the backside of a shopping/business complex once you arrive at the location

Sling1

Provocative Interloper
    Nov 25, 2009
    Frederick
    I am just going to assume that none of those threaded barrels will fit a P-07 Duty and continue to wallow in my misery while still refusing to get my HQL for new purchases. Still I hope that one day I will get the email from CZ-USA stating that those barrels are in stock. I cannot hold out forever and the day will come when I sell my soul for the opportunity to shoot my favorite pistol nice and quiet like. Please, if you ever hear tale of such an item, please contact me.

Thank you for listening to my tale of woe. I will swing by to check out your wares next time I need to fill a growler at Jailbreak. You guys are an excellent shop. I am now going to go try thread a barrel by sheer willpower.

Edit-
    It worked! Another member sent me an email and CZ-USA had 2 in stock! Those bastards never sent me an email. Thanks again to 2A Sales and Supplies for once again providing me with CZ goodness!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom