• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    I was just telling my wife what this fool lady was saying and my 11 yo daughter piped in and said "I thought the magazine was just the thing that holds the bullets?"

zmayhem

Feb 2, 2012
    This at least gave me a good laugh despite what happened in Annapolis.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

This woman is arrogant and clueless. She even told an older man when questioning her about a 10 round magazine limit and how stupid that idea is and how it puts him in more danger to protect himself. She said you're lucky you live in Denver where the police respond in minutes. You might be dead anyway and giggled then had a disgusted look on her face as in stop bothering me with your silly questions. Something to that effect. Nice to know this airhead most likely has armed body guards watching over her. Politicians look down their noses at we the people and aren't scared to show it, at least not in her case.

zmayhem

Feb 2, 2012
    He is awesome he also Carey's an xd lol but I'm glad this Guy is out there showing pro 2a folks aren't the stereotypes libtards think we are.

I believe he carries a Glock 19. At least he did for years, I know he still was in December.
    *Edit* According to him, he still does carry a Glock 19 as his every day carry. Sometimes switches it up with an M&P 9c which he uses as his "travel gun."

xdwaiter

Prodigy
    Feb 9, 2013
    hagerstown
    I believe he carries a Glock 19. At least he did for years, I know he still was in December.
    *Edit* According to him, he still does carry a Glock 19 as his every day carry. Sometimes switches it up with an M&P 9c which he uses as his "travel gun."

Your right he did a review of an xd.

Still jealous he got to take a Travis Haley course at that amazing Stonehenge setup.
    the things I would do for an opportunity to do that.

Thinking about getting the panteo production. Kalashnikov video with Haley to watch with a fellow AK enthusiast.

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    more libtard comic relief

pro-choice, as long as you're making the choices I believe in.

tm12

Dec 22, 2012
    The first video was funny (and absolutely right). The second video would have been funny if not so disturbing. I can't believe how many people so willingly give up not only their freedom of choice, but everyone else's too. It seems there is no tolerance for people to make decisions that these judgmental individuals don't agree with. Yet, if you asked these same folks if they or their party were for "tolerance" they would probably say "Yes". Ugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom