So you wanna Handgun Deal.... Here you go!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jlowe23

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2014
    Cecil County
    I have a Colt Firearms O6790 Mustang XSP Series 6+1 380ACP 2.75" on sale for $424.99. Just look at this beautiful gun:

MustangXSP.png

Limited stock so get one before they are gone!

Here is the link:

http://www.jlowesguns.com/Colt-Mustang-XSP-6790-Concealed-Carry-_p_144.html

Last edited:

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    I'll give it to you that is a deal!!!! They are usually $100 over that with shipping and transfer!!!

Bafflingbs

Gozer the Destroyer
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2013
    Calvert County
    Man if I only had my HQL...... This may make me start the process.
    I understand your resistance to getting an HQL, and by no means do I mean to single you out, but, the only person you or any other hold out, is hurting, is you. If you don't, the libatards in Md. Have won! Just get one already. I did! I refuse to suffer, and let them win. I know different people have different feelings about cops, but, I can carry in all 50 states, but some ass munch in Annapolis said I'm not exempt.

roady

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2012
    Eastern Shore
    I understand your resistance to getting an HQL, and by no means do I mean to single you out, but, the only person you or any other hold out, is hurting, is you. If you don't, the libatards in Md. Have won! Just get one already. I did! I refuse to suffer, and let them win. I know different people have different feelings about cops, but, I can carry in all 50 states, but some ass munch in Annapolis said I'm not exempt.

I fully understand what you are saying. I am not holding out on the HQL as much as I havent seen nothing that made me want to get it yet. I did a lot of buying right before that went into effect that has held me over other than a few cash and carry long guns. I am most defiantly not a cop hater and give you you all the respect that you deserve. There is good and bad people in no matter what the line of work is.

jlowe23

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2014
    Cecil County
    Ok guys and girls. I now only have one of these sweet guns left at this price point. Jump on it now before it is gone.

***Do not miss out on this deal.***

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom