• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nobis1

Aug 5, 2012
    For all you Mosin lovers out there, Simpson Ltd has a few Mosins listed in their "What's New" section. I saw the following:

M27 Finn
    M91 Finn
    M39 Finn
    M91 Dragoon
    M38

I considered picking up one of the Finns, but with the crate purchase, my C and R money is a bit tied up right now.

nobis1

Aug 5, 2012
    They are online. Based out of Illinois. Great website. They individually display each rifle with multiple pictures that allow for zoom. Details are given for each rifle too.

nobis1

Aug 5, 2012
    They are online. Based out of Illinois. Great website. They individually display each rifle with multiple pictures that allow for zoom. Details are given for each rifle too. Bought a K11 from them, and they are great to do business with.

nobis1

Aug 5, 2012
    Their Garands are steep too. But, I got a beautiful K11 with a pristine bore and very good stock for $325.

Their Swiss rifles are 20-30% off right now. So, they can be all over the map with pricing.

Chaunsey

Ultimate Member
    Nov 28, 2009
    brandywine MD
    simpson is one of those specialty high end type C&R places, they mostly deal in more hard to find stuff, so more easily obtainable stuff is pretty highly priced there.

they're a great place to get specific things.

Chaunsey

Ultimate Member
    Nov 28, 2009
    brandywine MD
    fudge, every time i go to simpsons site, i always end up looking through everything, and seeing a million different things all at once that i want.

this would be so much easier if i were to win the lottery, just buy everything and sort it out later.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    ok ok... i googled it...

wtf prices?

Polish .22 M48 trainer, 250-300 all day, they want $1300 w/mismatched bolt.

I was thinking the same thing as I was just looking at prices on their new Mosins. Yikes. I just looked up their Polish M48. $1295? Really? :sad20: I got mine not long ago for $325 in beautiful condition, all matching, and way nicer than theirs.

Funny thing is that they have some good prices on items here and there if you really dig around.

screamingeagle

Mar 7, 2010
    A LOT of fake Nazi things on there beware, some labeled as such some not. Saw a obvious fake SS helmet on there a while back ,someone got burned to the tune of I think $3,000.00.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom