• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    They announced on there facebook page that a bulk ammo dealer is coming and the Tavor rifles will be there ,I had 3 tables there last show and did very well,gotta make up my mind this weekend if I'm doing it again,a lot of md residents were there and I was offering to do msp tranfers on regulated guns because I know how it sucks buying from out of state dealers that don't want to deal us redheaded stepchildren.

JWLaRue

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Nov 23, 2009
    Annapolis, MD
    ... and the Tavor rifles will be there...
    Do you mean vendors selling Tavors or that IWI will be there? If vendors, any idea which vendors and what they're currently selling them for?

Might be worth a trip if one can be picked up.

-tnx,

Jeff

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    Val that owns the building was selling them at chantilly for around 2200$,don't know if he is gonna be selling them this time or not but the facebook page said they would be there plus a dealer friend of mine said they would be there too.

JWLaRue

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Nov 23, 2009
    Annapolis, MD
    The Chantilly show has been advertised as having 1000 tables. This WVa show is advertising 200 tables.

I *think* the Timonium show has around 500 tables....same for York. (I've seen different numbers 'advertised')

-Jeff

RT468

Feb 19, 2009
    Catonsville Md
    Anyone go today? A review of the show?

Unless you live in the immediate area or have other things that can be done locally save the time,gas and entry fee.It was that bad.Second show as I'm told at this location,truth be told the first show was marginally better but not by much.I went this time hoping it would be better.90 outside had to be pushing 100 inside,hardly any vendors to peruse,ammo hell I have more ammo than what was in that building. Pmags and Mini 14/30 mags could be found on a few tables though $25-35 range and isles wide enough to drive a car down{hardly any vendors} being about the closest thing to a highlight.

rwbow1969

Get Wiffit
    Dec 10, 2011
    Clearspring
    I saw 30 rnd. P-mags for $15 ea. Ammo prices were high. Saw some dude with dreadlocks. Went home with nothing. That about sums it up. :D

gmhowell

Not Banned Yet
    Nov 28, 2011
    Monkey County
    Went with some friends. As toasty as it was at 10, I can't imagine what it was like at 4. I saw a few nifty things, but nothing work attacking the bankroll. Probably wouldn't have bothered, but we also went to Tango Down for a couple of hours, then to my sister's house. NOT worth making a trip for.

jpo183

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    in Maryland
    Bad show. A guy did have 30rnd pmags for 13$ but he sold out fast. I accidentally picked up a star lubrisizer for $25 . Lady did not know what it was and I thought it was a reloading press hehe. Worth about $150

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    I went to Dale city Saturday. Troy 30s for $20, non window P-mags for $17. It was ok. Picked up a non-name mid length quad rail and CR 123 batteries. A couple of Scars for $2,800, but forgot to check which ones.

chubby

Feb 13, 2013
    We got to the show around 1:00. Probably 60 tables, got everything on my list!I guess it's a matter of opinion as to how good the show was! I thought it was pretty good! Notto big, not over crowded, and had a good selection of ammo, mags, and semi's! Would recommend!

Kagetsu

Feb 4, 2009
    Bad show. A guy did have 30rnd pmags for 13$ but he sold out fast.
    tvblogmyaa.png

In that case I feel better at snapping some up. G2 but I'm still in "snap" mode for full caps and hope I'm not totally being gouged.

I got there late not remembering the exit right. Valley Guns, also not having Ruger 25 mags that I saw, didn't know about the gun show. The WV rest stop did, so likely I was not the only one a little lost. Two sets of nice looking surplus, and an interesting lady at the furs and knife table. It will need to be bigger if I was to go again.

Ranchero50

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    We just got home, really small show, seemed smaller the Hagerstown one a couple weeks ago. At least these guys didn't charge to get the kid in. Picked up a scope for his 10/22 and a foldable front grip.

Funny to see neon price stickers covering the old panic prices on a lot of guns. Hopefully the ammo clowns will get the message soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Marty S.

Latest threads

Top Bottom