• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    For those looking for the new P365 AXG Legion we are here to help you scratch that itch. We currently have one in stock. Stop by the shop to check it out in person before it is gone.

Sig Sauer, P365 AXG Legion, Striker Fired, Semi-automatic, Metal Frame Pistol, Sub-Compact, 9MM, 3.1" Barrel, Cerakote Finish, Legion Gray, G10 Grips, XRAY3 Day/Night Sights, Optic Ready, Compensator, 17 Rounds, 3 Magazines​

• AXG Grip Module With Installed Magwell And Hogue Custom G10 Grips
    • Xray3 Day/Night Sights
    • Optic Ready Slide With Enhanced Serrations
    • Two Port Slide Integrated Expansion Chamber For Recoil Mitigation
    • Legion Gray Cerakote Finish
    • (3) 17 Round Magazines

Utilizing the AXG (Alloy XSeries Grip) metal grip module as a foundation, the SIG Custom Works team has carefully selected a set of premium options and performance upgrades, creating a limited edition P365 that blends the style and shootability of a classic metal frame pistol with the modern features you expect from the P365. And like all Custom Works products, it is delivered in an exclusive, ultra-premium package.

Attachments

• Sig Sauer P365X LEGION.jpg
      Sig Sauer P365X LEGION.jpg
      115.1 KB · Views: 62
    Last edited:

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Thank you. Mdeng.

Do I see where you are in Virginia?
    This model seems like a real cool unit. I may not be able to to get one now, but may pick one up down the road.
    We are located at 4266 James Madison Parkway, King George, Virginia 22485. Most customers from Maryland come to us via US 301 South over the Harry Nice Bridge. We are about 1 mile South of the bridge on the Southbound side of the highway. We have new and improved signage to make it easier to find us.

This P365 AXG Legion was sold earlier today to a member from Bowie, MD. We are working to get more in the store soon.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    We are located at 4266 James Madison Parkway, King George, Virginia 22485. Most customers from Maryland come to us via US 301 South over the Harry Nice Bridge. We are about 1 mile South of the bridge on the Southbound side of the highway. We have new and improved signage to make it easier to find us.

This P365 AXG Legion was sold earlier today to a member from Bowie, MD. We are working to get more in the store soon.
    Good deal.

I knew I was not ready but now know how where to go if I ever get lost and wind up across the Harry Nice bridge.

Tower43

USMC - 0311
    Jul 6, 2010
    Lusby, MD
    man wish id had$earlier lol... new purchases will have to wait for recovery from the stroke lol...Ive got a couple I want to look at, M17, SA 1911 TRP, SA 1911DS, and a couple others

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    man wish id had$earlier lol... new purchases will have to wait for recovery from the stroke lol...Ive got a couple I want to look at, M17, SA 1911 TRP, SA 1911DS, and a couple others
    Tower, I thank you for your service and for all the work you have done to look after the health and well being of your townsfolks.

I hope to hear of a good recovery from the stroke and that you are able to enjoy any new shooters meant to come your way.

Choppers45

Jan 10, 2010

Just visited them to have a knife sheath made. Very knowledgeable and friendly, I recommend visiting them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom