• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • linkstate

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Howard County
    I think I did get an email when I submitted, but I'm not sure. I submitted the first week of the offer back in July

OK thanks. I know they say 6-8 weeks. I was like whatever when I thought it was actually a box of ammo and a mag. But an emailed code can take up to 2 months? Wow…

sleev-les

Gata Needs His Gat
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    I submitted mid August and can't remember if I got an email or not. I figure the end of Sept is 6ish weeks so haven't really paid attention.

light12pdr

MDS Supporter
    Nov 6, 2015
    Thank you for this. I was unaware of the promotion. I just applied for it. Having an extra $50.00 magazine is nice

linkstate

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Howard County
    I’m at about 6 weeks so I called to make sure they had my info since others got theirs faster.

He was cool and verified they had everything. He said they have 2 guys contracted to process the rebates and they have received about 15k requests.

So patience is the order of the day I suppose.

Chaim

Aug 10, 2008
    Columbia
    It took about 2 months to get my code. I used it for a small travel safe (I have two now, one for whatever two guns I'm most carrying at that time- I've been using the old one for my Taurus 856UL and the new one from SIG for my SIG P365).

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    I forgot about this promo. Could someone share the subject of the email so I can search my email? Searching Sig Sauer gets me hundreds of emails. Lol. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    I am at about 4 weeks since submitting. Hopefully have my mag and ammo as a Xmas present. I bought my 365x with the TacPac so it had 2 mags a case and a holster with it.

linkstate

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Howard County
    I am at about 4 weeks since submitting. Hopefully have my mag and ammo as a Xmas present. I bought my 365x with the TacPac so it had 2 mags a case and a holster with it.

4 weeks? Was something back ordered?

I did mine on Wednesday and have two FedEx notices for Sunday and Monday already. Good thing I’ll be around both days to sign.

I just went with a X/XL mag and a 20 round box of ammo.

Last edited:

Phoenix_1295

Creature of Life and Fire
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 6, 2010
    MD
    FYI, when you go to the Sig store, the promo will actually show as a $75 credit/discount. You don't have to, specifically, get 1 mag and ammo.
    I opted to get 2 magazines, which only cost me $26 out of pocket after the $75 credit. I can get ammo a lot cheaper elsewhere and preferred to put the credit toward 2 mags.

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    4 weeks? Was something back ordered?

I did mine on Wednesday and have two FedEx notices for Sunday and Monday already. Good thing I’ll be around both days to sign.

I just went with a X/XL mag and a 20 round box of ammo.
    I am pretty sure it said that it will take 6-8 weeks to process so I wasn't in a hurry. Very interesting that you got yours so quickly. I will call them on Monday if I can't confirm the wait time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom