• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ellis Gordon

gordoninmontgomerycounty
    Jan 25, 2016
    Bethesda, MD
    P365 Ammo + Mag Redemption Offer

SIG SAUER is currently offering (1) 20 round box of SIG SAUER ammunition and (1) P365 magazine to anyone* who purchases a new P365 pistol from July 25 - September 25, 2022 (some restrictions apply, read the terms below for details).

To receive your additional magazine and box of ammunition at no charge, we have developed the following process, please follow the steps to determine if you are eligible and to place your order.

https://www.sigsauer.com/p365promo

89BSP

Jun 12, 2013
    Allegany County
    Reading the fine print it looks like it may be a $75 promo code to their store? I hope it is, that way I could get a new grip module.

89BSP

Jun 12, 2013
    Allegany County
    Reading the fine print it looks like it may be a $75 promo code to their store? I hope it is, that way I could get a new grip module.
    I got my code by email yesterday, it was for a $75 promo code, I used it towards a holster on their site. Also a hat.

Chaim

Aug 10, 2008
    Columbia
    I just bought a P365 on Thursday (to commemorate the fact that I'm soon to get a MD permit, after decades of lobbying and letter writing to get the laws changed, I finally got my class last weekend and finished the app yesterday). Anyway, I assumed the offer was only an extra mag and ammo so it had nothing to do with my final decision. I'm glad to see here that it is actually a cash voucher for the price of a box of ammo and a mag. I have cheaper sources of practice ammo and I usually use different brands in my defense guns. I don't really want a third 10 round mag, I'll be going to VA soon to pick up a couple 12 rounders and maybe a 15 round mag. So, while I might use it on some defensive ammo, I'll probably use it on a holster or possibly other accessories (maybe something for my P229). This thread just made my day.

Blkhawk870

Nov 15, 2014
    Baltimore County
    I submitted for my rebate on Friday and I received the promo code today. It doesn't appear they are working on the first in first out mindset. A friend of mine submitted a month ago and hasn't received his yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom