• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • frdfandc

Fish It
    Aug 27, 2011
    Elkton, MD
    Anyone have one? How do you like it?

I currently have a S&W M&P Shield on order, but currently they are being made from unobtainium. No idea when they are going to show up, so I'm looking at other options for a CCW piece.

highwayheat

highwayheat
    Jun 13, 2012
    Ceciltucky
    My wife has one on layaway at Thunderestick Enterpriss. She was looking for something in a 380 in the event MD goes to shall issue. She decided on the P290 instead so she would enjoying shooting at the range without the smaller 380 hurting her hands after a mag or two. She really likes how easy it was to rack the slide compared to my Glocks. She has not had the chance to shoot one yet but loves the fit in her hand. She is getting a complete package with a laser, 6 round mag, 8 round extended mag, and a holster for $615 transferred to MD. Thunderstick is an industry partner. Give them a call and see if there any left.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    We don't have the Restrike models, but we do have this version:

Sig Sauer P290L TSS-Stainless w/ laser & Nightsights for $549.95. Minus 5% MD shooters discount + $20 second day air ends up at $542.45 shipped to your dealer.

We got a sweet deal on them this spring, so bought a whole bunch. At that price for a sig with nighsights and a laser they're sweet. At ~$800 I don't know if I'd be game, but in that pricepoint they're a good deal, IMO.

frdfandc

Fish It
    Aug 27, 2011
    Elkton, MD
    My wife has one on layaway at Thunderestick Enterpriss. She was looking for something in a 380 in the event MD goes to shall issue. She decided on the P290 instead so she would enjoying shooting at the range without the smaller 380 hurting her hands after a mag or two. She really likes how easy it was to rack the slide compared to my Glocks. She has not had the chance to shoot one yet but loves the fit in her hand. She is getting a complete package with a laser, 6 round mag, 8 round extended mag, and a holster for $615 transferred to MD. Thunderstick is an industry partner. Give them a call and see if there any left.

This is where I have my Shield on order through and Curtis suggested the P290 instead. So I would end up dealing with them.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Why restrike instead of tap, rack, bang? Get that potentially dead round out of there and move on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom