Sig P365 - Which Model Are You Carrying?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    365 XL, I did replace the mag release per Blaster's suggestion
    I've been carrying it IWB @ 3:00 and I forget it's even there

light12pdr

MDS Supporter
    Nov 6, 2015
    I use the basic P365 model. Loved the X and XL and how they fit in my hand and shoot, but, I wanted/needed the most power I could get in the most concealable package. The 365 does the job as it just disappears. While I prefer higher capacity, I use 10 round mags as I carry in areas where more magazines that can hold more than 10 are prohibited. I would prefer to have more , but I just can't and won't defy the law.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    365 with the extended mag release (thanks Blaster) in a shoulder rig (again, thanks to Blaster), soon to be replaced by a 365 X Macro as soon as the shoulder rig is finished.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Thanks to modularity the Plain P365, X (Wilson Combat), and as soon as I source some mags, the X Macro.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Have carried the original for a few years now, usually with 10rd flat mags, primarily AIWB, but sometimes in a kydex pocket holster, and a 12rd reload.

Got an XL with Wilson module and R0 and like it, was able to swap modules around between both pistols, and still figure the original is more versatile as it can take a 12rd mag/sleeve for a longer grip, but the X/XL module can't take a 10rd mag for a shorter grip. The XL is easier to shoot, but the original still shoots great for it's size. IMO the original works because it can be carried several ways, and you can always add a 12rd mag/sleeve if you want a full grip. The XL is good AIWB, but great OWB, and coupled with a dot is really fast to shoot close, and really precise shooting far.
    20220727_082106.jpg

Reloader

Ultimate Member
    Oct 23, 2007
    Arnold, MD
    Have carried the original for a few years now, usually with 10rd flat mags, primarily AIWB, but sometimes in a kydex pocket holster, and a 12rd reload.

Got an XL with Wilson module and R0 and like it, was able to swap modules around between both pistols, and still figure the original is more versatile as it can take a 12rd mag/sleeve for a longer grip, but the X/XL module can't take a 10rd mag for a shorter grip. The XL is easier to shoot, but the original still shoots great for it's size. IMO the original works because it can be carried several ways, and you can always add a 12rd mag/sleeve if you want a full grip. The XL is good AIWB, but great OWB, and coupled with a dot is really fast to shoot close, and really precise shooting far. View attachment 392463
    What holster is the 365 in? Appears to be the same size as my Houdini which I'm pleased with

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    What holster is the 365 in? Appears to be the same size as my Houdini which I'm pleased with
    Think it was an early concealment express that I reshaped a little, might be one I picked up somewhere else. I have tried out a lot of holsters over the years on the P365. One on the XL is defeinitely concealment express.

I carry one of these 3 basically every day, XL in the Paddle, P365 AIWB or the CW380 in a minimalist pocket holster. Really need to figure out who made me that pocket holster and get one in carbon fiber.
    20221216_100048.jpg

Last edited:

OMCHamlin

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    May 17, 2017
    The Cumberland Plateau
    P365 MS with WC grip module and flat 10 rd magazine. I don’t carry it loaded but I have 10 loose rounds in my off side front pocket. I also don’t use a conventional holster, instead I deploy it in a modified security lock box to which I’ve added a convenient metal belt clip to. It’s positioned at 3:00 on my belt. It’s a little heavy though…

(seriously though); that gun in either a Sticky Pocket Holster, a Cobra GunSkins Kydex OWB with dual leather snap-on belt loops and a surprisingly nice IWB of Kydex with a sweat guard and a screw on spring steel clip that has two clips, side by side on the same mount (never moves!) by CYA Supply Company. A nice holster for the money, no doubt!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom